• The types of information we may collect from you.
• The types of information we may disclose to third parties.
• The types of third parties to whom we may disclose information.
• How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you.
The Types if Information We May Disclose About You
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, social security number, income and employment history.
• Information about your transactions with us others, such as your account balances and payment histories.
• Information we receive from your customer credit reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness, credit score or credit history.
• Representations made by you to us, such as employment history, account balances, payment histories, and your relationships with other persons or entities that you have listed as credit references.
How We Protect The Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect About You